Thursday, March 1, 2012

I had to order Isle of the Unknown

I have gone crazy with Lamentations of the Flame Princess. Since I took it in my hands from my shelf where it had lied for months I couldn't put it down. I have known Isle of the Unknown since it was published but never actually payed any attention to it. Then for some weird reason or fate I started to read about it and was sold. I wanted it. So I ordered it today. Now I am waiting for it.

I already have:

Lamentations of the Flame Princess Grindhouse Edition
Vornheim: the Complete City Kit
Death Frost Doom

Check out Isle of the Unknown description at LotFP website and visit the webstore to buy awesome prints, PDFs or both.

What does LotFP webstore's "About us" section tell? It says:

"We're awesome and we sell awesome stuff. Give us some of you money and we'll give you some of our awesome stuff."


And it is true.

No comments: